I cannot live without books.-Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Welcome to My Bookshelf

I've been reading books for longer than I can even remember. One of my favorite destinations has always been the library, and at one time I actually owned more than a thousand books! ( Marriage and children has required me to downsize somewhat.) So blogging about books was a natural step for me, technologically speaking. So welcome, dear readers, as I share my thoughts on what I'm reading, in many forms. Fiction & non-fiction; mystery & love story; cooking & crafting; even the occasional children's book. If I see a movie based on a book I read (or vice versa), I may even blog about that too! A man once said " a good book is the best of friends, the same today and forever." Let's make friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment